Hello My Career Matters Members!
As we close out 2019, and get ready for 2020, I wanted to take a moment, on behalf of Paragon Leadership, to thank you for making the My Career Matters Inaugural Year a success. Your enthusiasm, support, and willingness to share information allowed us to accomplish many exciting things.
- Grew membership to nearly 600 members
- Offered Four Limber Learning™ sessions, with facilitation support from some of our very own MCM members
- Delivered subsequent Limber Learning™ sessions internal to organizations
- Interviewed 5 extraordinary women (MCM members) so their unique story and perspective could be shared with others
- Shared interesting, relevant, and thought-provoking articles that elicited many prudent comments by numerous members
- Kicked off several “Coffee Chat Circles” allowing members to connect and collaborate with women in their geographical region
- Encouraged other members to become more active by sharing and commenting on articles they found valuable and interesting
- Surveyed members to learn what they would like to see added for 2020 to further enhance MCM
Based on your input, here’s a sneak peek of some new features that will be available for all members beginning January 2020.
- Mentoring Monday (posted 1st Monday of month), encouraging any woman desiring to be a mentor or mentee to organically develop a mentoring relationship
- Position Find & Seek Friday (posted last Friday of month), encouraging women to share if they are seeking a position and/or change in career, or themselves seeking to fill a position
- Coffee Chat Circle Orientations for women desiring to learn more about how to form a “circle” in their region
- New and Intriguing Limber Learning™ offerings
STAY TUNED for more updates in January 2020!
Thank you again for your enthusiastic spirit and involvement in being a part of the growing movement and community of “women supporting women”.
May you and yours enjoy a safe and wonderful holiday season!
Paragon Leadership International
President & CEO